Join our team and make a difference.
Our staff have the absolute opportunity to make a true difference to the lives of the children and communities we serve. Every day we have one of those "this is why I got into education" moments. Whether it is working with children, families or colleagues, all of our schools are happy, safe and supportive environments where staff can develop and grow.
We are currently recruiting for teachers, at all stages of their career from newly qualified teachers to those embarking on their leadership journey.
All schools in Bexley and Kent are recruiting for teaching staff from EYFS through to KS2 to start this Summer of September 2019.
Each school offers:
• 3 extra paid well-being days per year
• Additional time out of class
• Cross-Trust support
• Coaching and mentoring
• Employee Assistance Program
• Strong commitment to professional development
• Additional PDMs for NQTs
• Team-teaching and the opportunity to observe other schools
• A supportive and time-saving approach to planning and delivery of lessons
• Learning committees taking place across the Trust to truly make a difference
• The opportunity to take part in forward thinking initiatives involving families and communities
• A supportive and happy place to work where staff are valued and celebrated
• A Trust pastoral hub to assist with children with additional needs
• Pension and childcare related benefits
To apply, please download an application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this committed. Any post within the Trust is subject to pre-employment checks including disclosure and barring service and references.